May 19th, 2018, 11 am – 5 pm in Downtown Douglasville, Georgia
The Cultural Arts Council, in partnership with the City of Douglasville, is ready to celebrate Spring with the community’s most popular event of the year – the annual Taste of Douglasville!
Register to be a vendor today! Select your vendor type below.
What is TASTE OF DOUGLASVILLE?
A restaurant/ business show case
Exciting performances on two stages
Community booths for products and services
A children’s entertainment area of art, exploration, and merriment.
Each year, participants not only enjoy Taste of Douglasville, but they also help the Cultural Arts Council support school programs reaching local students, providing affordable spring and summer arts camps in county and city parks, free Family ArtsVentures! curricula-based school performances followed by the same artists performing spring and fall concerts for the whole family, critically acclaimed gallery exhibits at the historic Roberts-Mozley House, and many more special events like the Mad Hatter’s Tea Party. Thank you all in advance for your support!
Taste of Douglasville in the News
- Taste 2018: Roaming registration (2/9/2018)
- Taste 2018: Better Living vendor registration (2/9/2018)
- Taste 2018: Arts & crafts vendor registration (2/9/2018)
- Taste of Douglasville 2018: Kids Korner registration (2/9/2018)
- Taste 2018: Sponsors registration (2/9/2018)
- Taste 2018: Information for FOOD VENDORS (2/1/2018)
- Taste 2018: FOOD VENDORS Registration (2/1/2018)
- Taste of Douglasville’s biggest spread yet! (5/21/2017)