To learn more about the Cultural Arts Council Annual Corporate Sponsorship Commitment please Contact Us. We greatly appreciate your financial and cultural support for all of our local events.
Sponsors are recognized on all publicity materials associated with their sponsored event, in programs, on postcards, registration forms or site posters as possible. Where announcers present artists in concert, there will be verbal sponsor acknowledgement made from the stage; logos will appear on the Arts Council’s website associating the sponsor with a specific event and sponsors will be acknowledged in the quarterly newsletter, distributed by the Douglas Sentinel to over 6,500 households each quarter, 26,000 reaches per year.
Gallery Exhibition Openings
- $250 per exhibit; One sponsor at $500 for the popular Youth Art Month exhibit; or $2,000 to sponsor an entire year of exhibits
- 6-8 Gallery exhibits opened with public receptions.
- Average 12,000 visitors through the year
- One $1,000 sponsor
- Sponsor named awards
- 500 for exhibit
Mad Hatter’s Tea Party
- One $500 sponsor
- Children’s spring festival combining children’s literature & tea party
- 300 children and their families participate
Spring Break and Summer Art Camps
- One $1,000 sponsor and two $500 sponsors for each camp
- Week-long art camps offering arts education for local children
- April & July
- 100 children and their families participate
ArtsVentures! Artists in the Schools Program
- Ten $250 sponsors (one per show)
- Provide artists in curricula based performances for the school system.
- 250 students per show
ArtsVentures! Free Public Performances
- Seven sponsors at $250 each or one concert sponsor at $1,500 for all seven concerts
- Free Family focused performances by artists who also work in the schools.
- 200-300 family members for each show
CAC House Classes
- One $1,000 sponsor and two $500 sponsors
- Three semesters of music and art classes for all ages
- 80-100 students of all ages
Taste of Douglasville
- Multiple available at all levels $250 – $1,500
- Annual fundraiser with restaurant tasting, arts & crafts, children’s activities & entertainment
- Saturday after Mothers’ Day
- 12,000+ people attend annually
- One at $1,500 and two at $250
- Annual fundraiser with local cooks providing chili samples.
- 3,000 people participate annually
Annual “Gala for the Arts” Dinner/Auction
- Two at $1,500, 3 @ $1,000, 4 @ $500
- Gala art auction celebrating our volunteers & quality arts programs
- 200+ people celebrate the arts
Holiday Card Exhibit
- One at $500 and two at $250
- Exhibit of Holiday Card Designs by DCPS students
- Throughout December
- 200 students from 22 schools participate