All rentals are made in 4-hour increments. You may rent 2-hour block after the first 4-hr block has been rented. Set-up and clean-up must be done within the contracted 4 hour rental time; an additional 4 hour block can be rented if more time is required. CAC members, at the patron or higher level, receive a 10% discount on rentals.
Please Contact Us to arrange a tour of the historic Roberts-Mozley House.
A completed Rental Agreement must be submitted with your payment to reserve the facility. Click HERE to download the Rental Agreement in PDF format.
Need to make a payment on an existing rental booking?
Please enter the name or date of your reservation and you will be prompted to enter the amount you wish to pay.
Rental Rules & Regulations
- In accordance with local government fire regulations, no more than 200 people may be AT the Cultural Arts Center at any one time (Note: 200 people is for a combination of indoor & outdoor guests; the facility can accommodate a maximum of approximately 100 – 125 guests, comfortably, for an indoor event).
- SMOKING IS NOT PERMITTED IN THE HOUSE. There are concrete containers on the side porch filled with sand for outside smoking.
- Fires may not be lit in any fireplace at any time.
- Unity candles may be used for weddings (no candelabra allowed), and votives (captured candles) are allowed if contained. Candles be approved in advance by CAC staff. The floor must be protected under the unity candle.
- No tape, nails, tacks, screws, staples, or other adhesives may be used on the walls, ceilings, moldings, door, window frames, or floors inside the house or on the porches.
- No decorations may be hung from the light fixtures.
- The piano may NOT be moved for any reason. Violation of this rule will mean the automatic withholding of the security deposit. Nothing can be placed on the piano. Piano players must be approved in advance. NOTE: An additional $75 tuning fee may be required if a piano player will be used. Please inquire with the executive director.
- Foyer and dining room tables are not to be moved.
- No rice or confetti may be thrown. Bird seed is permitted on the front porch and driveway only, but must be swept by Lessee after function is over. Bubbles are permitted outside ONLY. Real rose petals may be thrown outside ONLY. Fake rose pedals may be thrown, but must be swept up by Lessee after function.
- NO parking is allowed on the grassy areas of the facility. If there is no more available parking on CAC property, guests may park at the high school (across Campbellton Street) and walk across.
- All food and food service equipment must be brought in through the side porch up the ramp.
- Nothing may be placed on the dining room table without the pads.
- THE PRIMARY PURPOSE OF THE CULTURAL ARTS CENTER IS TO SERVE AS AN ART GALLERY, AND ALL ART WORK MUST REMAIN IN PLACE. DAMAGING ARTWORK WILL RESULT IN THE REVOCATION OF THE SECURITY DEPOSIT.
- Children must be supervised so as to protect the art works currently on display. Lessee is responsible for any damage to artwork. A chalkboard hallway is provided for their entertainment.