Since 1986, the Cultural Arts Council Douglasville/Douglas County has offered high quality cultural events and arts activities in our community.
Celebrating over 30 years of service, the Cultural Arts Council presents a sophisticated and diverse mix of all kinds of programs: monthly exhibits, free outdoor concerts on O’Neal Plaza and House concerts at the Arts Council, arts education in schools, hands-on workshops and classes for children and adults, gallery talks, book signings and readings, and even the Mad Hatter’s Tea Party!
- CAC Awarded Vibrant Communities Grant (10/8/2018)
- Be the Change – Public Art (10/1/2018)
- FIRST PUBLIC ART PIECE INSTALLED (9/14/2018)
- “Hey! What’s That Sound?” Free Performance (9/14/2018)
- Cheers to the Arts (8/29/2018)
- Chili Cookers Wanted (8/29/2018)
- Stunning NOVAS Exhibit Opens (8/29/2018)
- NEW HORIZONS AT THE CAC (8/15/2018)
- Plan to Attend the CAC’s Open House for Fall Classes (8/15/2018)
- CAC new logo announced (8/15/2018)